Things I learned - you can never count on the paper that the vet uses. I discovered that the paper that the paw print was on was waxed. How I discovered this - blech. Fortunately Bob gave me two paw prints, so when I put a pencil line down to write the name of the cat, Monty, and then tried to erase the pencil marks and got ugly marks, I had a second paw print to work with.
I also thought outside of the box with this one, by framing the paw with mats, one black for the interior, then red for the exterior, that gave me more surface to put art work on. I can't take total credit for this, my beloved gave me the suggestion and I ran with it.
Now for the pictures.